Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Festival of Colors

Last Saturday was the Hindu Festival of Colors. It is a festival to welcome in Spring. It's pretty much just a huge crowd of people and the guy counts down and then you throw colored chalk up in the air and at the people around you and you get covered in all sorts of colors. I went down with four of my friends, Chelsie, Mike, Jessica, and Sadie. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, I should have taken more! But Chelsie and Jessica were taking pictures too so once I get some from them I will put up more. But here are a few to begin with.

Chelsie and I

Jessica and I

Sadie and I

Chelsie and Sadie

Mike and I
So, ya. It was a lot of fun! It felt great to take a shower though! haha

2 comments:

  1. Since when did you join the world of blogging??? I thought you were SO against it! Nice to find out from Dani. Man, girl...you gotta get on the ball here! Oh well, I guess now we can enjoy all your crazy adventures too...since we don't get enough of our own anymore! Hope everything is going good. What are you doing for the summer? Maybe we'll see ya again sometime soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird stuff they do down there in Utah.

    ReplyDelete